Sunday 30 October 2016

Welcome to the Gruesome Games Blog!


I've been covering horror games on my other blog for about 5 or 6 years now, but there's also a whole load of other stuff on there too! So I decided that to make it easier for anyone who's only interested in the Gruesome Games to find what they were looking for, I'd set up a blog where I repost, and sometimes revisit, all of the games I previously covered in the Blog Of Stuff!


Every game will get it's own post to make it easier to find, unless it's part of a special post..like the Evil Dead or Gegege Kitaro specials, and I'll also be updating any old photos or videos that have lost their source and adding a few more pics and videos to some of the skimpier posts...

Anyway, enjoy the blog, whether this is your first time reading about these games, or if you're revisiting them! And thanks for checking out the blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment