Saturday 7 October 2017

Nosferatu (ZX Spectrum)




Nosferatu (ZX Spectrum) :


The written word references continue, with this...the game based on the film that was based on Bram Stoker's Dracula! Not the 1922 original but the 1979 Werner Herzog remake....




Unfortunately, it's one of those isometric 3D wander-a-round-a-thons that there seem to be approximately 7 kajillion and 1 of on the Speccy....I've only played it briefly though, and it does seem to be a pretty good example of one. I did manage to get stuck fairly early on though and couldn't work out where I was supposed to go, and my interest really wasn't held enough for me to continue.....




It all looks suitably creepy though, and has a nice day-to-night lighting thing going on and is probably really good once you get into it...I'll need to revisit it some other time though, when I get the urge for isometric stuff..which does happen every now and again actually! Anyway, if you're looking for exactly the same sort of thing, why not give this a try and see what you make of it? If you find it to be the most amazing game ever you can always come back and tell me and then I might be persuaded to give it another go....


While we're talking about Nosferatu again, why don't I just stick the film up for those who have yet to see it to take a gawp at? Yes....I think I will! 

Enjoy.....



No comments:

Post a Comment